We found the cutest hummus snack board for your family to enjoy this Easter Sunday. This fun bunny board recipe from The Baker Mama is the perfect spread for your spring veggies. We used our Cilantro Parsley Hummus!
What you'll need:
- 1 (16 ounce) container Zacca Cilantro Parsley Hummus
- 1 (6 ounce) can large black olives, drained
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 20–25 asparagus spears
- 40 round pita crackers
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli
- 9 celery stalks, each cut into thirds
- 6 radishes, sliced thinly
- 10–12 petite whole carrots
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cauliflower
How to make it:
- Using an 20″ x 13″ board, platter or sheet pan, place an 8.5” rimmed plate in the center of the board. Fill the plate with the hummus.
- Decorate the bunny’s hummus face with two olives for the eyes, a cherry tomato for the nose, olive fourths to create the mouth shape, and asparagus spears for the whiskers.
- Arrange half the pita crackers for one of the bunny’s ears and the other half for the other ear, leaving a hole in the center of each ear to put the red pepper slices. Fill each bunny ear with red pepper slices.
- Put the broccoli at the top of the board between the bunny’s ears. Arrange the celery, radish slices, petite carrots, remaining olives, and remaining asparagus spears down both sides of the bunny’s hummus face plate with the cauliflower at the bottom of the plate.
- Place two broccoli with a cherry tomato between them on top of the cauliflower for the bunny’s bowtie.
- Serve and have fun snacking on it!
Click here to check out the full recipe (with a video!) from The Baker Mama. Image from www.thebakermama.com.